Redhat Expert: Openshift/Ansible
If you are Open Source passionate and you want to share it with us
- You are Bachelor or Master with an education including Open Source.
- Ability to engage as a trusted advisor to Senior IT and business management on emerging Open Source Cloud technologies.
- Administers and maintains Linux based servers
- Assist with automated installations and customizations of the OS and system software products.
- Strong expertise in RedHat (CentOS) – Docker – Kvm – Jenkins – Cloudforms (Manageiq) – Kubernetes – Open(Shift-Stack) – Elk stack – Mean stack – Ansible (for Automation) – Serverless and languages like Python, Go or Perl.
- Fluency in French and English.
- Experience implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting Linux/Unix operating system, Internet-based applications, and web servers.
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or equivalent configuration management tool.
- Experience in a scripting language.
- Experience with main network protocols and common types of devices.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux platforms with concrete knowledge of system administration/internals.
- Knowledge of networking.
- Ability to comfortably troubleshoot network issues.
• Team player
• Motivated & result driven
• Client minded
• interested in an exciting career opportunity within one of the best Digital Transformation company in Luxembourg?
At Devoteam, we deliver Innovative Technology Consulting for Business.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS connected with an international Group of 6,700+ colleagues in 18 EMEA countries. We are #digitaltransformakers.
Join us in the Devoteam Adventure!
We offer you:
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.
#DigitalTransformakers IT Specialist
#Technophile #Geek #ProblemSolver
You share your clients’ challenges; you facilitate innovation and change behaviour to make organisations more agile.
Reinvent, collaborate and digitalise are your buzzwords. In short, are you comfortable with leading the digital revolution to change the world?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!