Business Intelligence Consultant
Role & Responsibilities
Develop an automated data feed for a tool
Work alongside experienced professionals sharing the mission of enhancing business performance through analytics
The mission will include and is not limited to:
1. Ensure accuracy & performance of the Monthly Operating Reporting tool – MOR – a MSSQL database fed by numerous systems / new business systems / vendors and Product Management’s, producing a “single source of truth” for reporting on sales and other metrics.
2. Collaborates with stakeholders to evaluate current state of data; supports development of tactical plans to improve data management and resolve more complex technical challenges impeding data availability, quality, metric consistency and credibility
3. Recommend process improvements and supports the development of standards for data structure to ensure effective, standardized analytical processes
4. Review and critique more complex technical designs and recommends enhancements to various current systems or those under development
– 3+ years’ experience in BI environnement, including :
ETL: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Datastage
SQL Server: 2008, 2014
Languages: SQL, MDX
Visual Studio: 2008, 2015
– Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Technical certifications in a variety of technical platforms are welcomed, but not required;
– French and English are mandatory.
• Team player
• Motivated & result driven
• Client minded
• interested in an exciting career opportunity within one of the best Digital Transformation company in Luxembourg?
At Devoteam, we deliver Innovative Technology Consulting for Business.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals in Digital SMACS connected with an international Group of 7,200+ colleagues in 18 EMEA countries. We are #digitaltransformakers.
Join us in the Devoteam Adventure!
We offer you:
- A challenging job in an international and dynamic company.
- A Personal follow-up to lead you through real career opportunities including Training and certification opportunities.
- An attractive salary plus interesting fringe benefits.